Donnerstag, 13. März 2014

2 to the 5th K Clicks

Sometime in the most recent past, the Folk Club Blog passed the 64,000 hits mark...

I missed that somehow.... 

I just came home from a hard day's work of trying desperately to get my students to keep the beat ! - [ , play the right notes and in a few rare moments maybe even to make a little MUSIC...

In short, like, really needing a brew...
so I stopped at the kiosk and bought only one...
unfortunately I didn't have much money with me...
can't pay at the kiosk with a debit card...

When  I arrived home, I was pleasantly bewildered by the workings of the FCB Heinzelmännchen....

In celebration of this "64 K Hit Threshold" John Ha & Steve had delivered 64 wheat beers of assorted and various extraction "Frei-nach-Haus"....

Thanks guys.... that was a sweet "jest"-ure...
64 is about the right number of beers for the weekend!!!!

 Anticipanting the 2 to the 6th celebrations!!!!!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen